OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Online Dating


Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hmmmmmmmmmm

So I just deleted the rest of the posts, and now wish I had and undo button -_- darn it.

Anyways, hopefully I'll actually post on here....  So, camp nano's coming up! I have both of my ideas, except now I'm not sure which one I want to do first.. Its a series, and I'm thinking about doing two first... Really, that wouldn't hurt anything, because MC from book one may not be returning, and the plot takes a major twist... The first one President has ruled the world a thousand years or more, a little country rebels, it wins, in 3500, just after all the territory's win freedom, another half of the island (book two comes in) appears, and this side has islands creeping around it, as well has humans who don't yet have electricity....

MC in book two finds herself in the largest territory (of which is mostly a giant city) of the new country, Ashland, while an unpleasant disease still rages through it. She steps into the year 3500, and pretty much freaks out a little....

Anyways, she has a friend dragon (although the dragons destroyed her villiage when she was young), of which stays behind until MC gets back, and then she doesn't get back for a bit because of the winding city...

I'm still thinking about wheather or not shes immune to Rage or not. And which one I want to do first.. and darn it we regret a lot in life....

No comments:

Post a Comment